OEM Windows XP Pro with SP3 - Request Accepted | 1.19 GB
Windows XP is an operating system produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops and media centers. First released to computer manufacturers on August 24, 2001, it is the second most popular version of Windows, based on installed user base. The name "XP" is short for "experience", highlighting the enhanced user experience.
1) Burn XPawesome3.0.ISO to a blank DVDROM disk at 4X speed.
2) Make sure all your data is backed up.
3) Reboot and hit F1 F2 or delete to enter setup, some PCs may require you hit a different key, but these 3 are most common.
4) Under boot options, boot order or boot priority depending on your system, and on some older systems it will be under IDE devices, drive priority, set the CDROM as the first boot device.
5) Save and exit with the XPawesome3.0 DVDROM in your optical drive.
6)When prompted, hit any key to boot from CD.
7) When prompted, select an empty partition to install to. You may need to delete your partition, especially if it has a previous Windows installation on it, and then select the unallocated space to install Windows to.
Format with NTFS (quick)
9) If you PC is a brand name OEM system, it should preactivate. If you get stuck at a black screen saying to hit a key to continue, it didn't activate and you will need to activate it later.
10) If prompted, enter a computer name and user name. After this, leave the PC alone for awhile and don't mess with it till you see the desktop come up. The driver installation will take a bit of time.
11) After complete, if you still need to activate, (If you are not sure if it's activated, do step 14 first) from my computer, right click the XPawesome3.0 disk, select explore and then open the Antiwpa folder. If it is activated already, skip to step 19.
12) Double click AntiWPA, then double click AntiWPA3.cmd and then hit enter.
14) Click start, run and type "oobe/msoobe /a" and hit enter.
15) Windows Product Activation should come up and say Windows is already activated. If it says let's activate Windows, go back to step 11, something wasn't done correctly.
16) From my computer, right click the XPawesome3.0 disk, select explore and then open the the Make Windows Xp Genuine Forever 100% folder.
17) Read Instructions.txt and do what it says.
19) Right click my computer and select device manager. Any unknown devices or devices with yellow or red symbols still need drivers. You will have to get these drivers yourself
Download from Trusted Host (Premium Recommended)
Download from Rapidgator
- عدد المساهمات : 180
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/02/2011
الموقع : http://ti9niya.yoo7.com
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى